Thursday, December 5, 2013

My favorite hobby

My favorite hobby is soccer.  I have been playing soccer since I was small.  It become one of my favorite sports.  Most of my family plays soccer.  When we have a family party , we always go to the park and play soccer.  I even go to play soccer with my friends to the park.  I use to be in the soccer team of my home school Estancia high.

Sometimes I think about being a pro soccer player.  But I have to Thur a lot of things.  Like I have to train hard and eat healthy.  Its really hard to train and eat heath, you get really tired and just want to quite  .  I want to be like one of my favorite soccer player well two of my favorite soccer players.  Messi is one of my favorite soccer player.  His really fast and and control the ball really good.  Also, Cristiano Ronaldo is a really good soccer player.  His also one of my favorite soccer players, he's really fast and can do a lot skills with the ball.  People have play soccer for years.  Soccer is a  popular sport in the world.

I want to get better in soccer.  I want to have more skills with the ball.  I want be in a soccer team again. Also, i would want to be as good as my favorite soccer players.  I just love playing soccer with my family or friends.  I would never stop playing soccer, its like my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment