Friday, December 6, 2013

about me

I'm Arturo Salazar, I am 17 years old, I'm a senior in back bay high school.  I like to play soccer with my friends and family.  I use to be in a soccer team.  I been playing soccer since I was 7 years old.  Soccer is my favorite sport.  I also enjoy listening to music and dancing.  I like almost everything kind of music.  Every where I go I'm listening to music.  I cant live without music .  When I go to a party with my friends or family I always end up dancing.  I started dancing when i was 8 years old.  I also dance to any type of music.  I would love to learn how to dance other type of dance.
I have two brothers.  One is 25 years old and the other one is 8 years old.  My older brother lives with his wife.  I like to go out with my friends or family.  I eat a lot of food and I don't get fat.  Sometimes I wonder why.  I like to play videos games, I have a xbox 360.  I usually am at home laying down watching tv and listening to music. I don't really do that much but when I do is something fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment