Friday, December 6, 2013

Free choice


Music, everybody loves music but not everyone likes the same music music.  Some like rock, some like  country music or another type of music.  Some people cant live without music.  I'm always listening to music.  Everywhere I go Im listening to music. 
 I like almost every type of music as long I like it.  But I most listened to mexican music, hip hop and rap.  I also singing too and dance.  When a good song is playing in a party or somewhere, I'll start dancing or sing.  Some music makes you happy and some makes you sad.  When your happy you enjoy the music but when your sad you understand the lyrics.  When Im happy and Im listening to music I feel like Im the one singing the song.  Well I am singing it to it.
 I always need to listen to music everywhere I go.  I need music. When I shower I'm listening to music or when I clean I listen to music too.  Music gets you in a good mood.  Its more then music.  Some people listen to music to forget about there problems.  Some songs talk about what you feel or your living to.  Every songs has its own mean.  Every one enjoys music.





No comments:

Post a Comment